Sunday, October 19, 2014

Royal Company

With the Fall Classic set for the first pitch, it features a team that hasnt made appearance since 1985 and a team looking for thier 3rd tittle in 5 years. The Royals of Kansas althought they haven't made a World Series appearance since 1985, come in in to this years series riding a 13 game post season win streak and are the hottest team in baseball. The Giants are making their third appearance in the last 5 years and also their 3rd tittle. To me, I love seeing teams like Kansas City, who arent featured as a traditon power houses make a run to the tittle. I am not a fan of Dynasties, their needs to be turnover to keep the race interesting each year. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that the Yankees have not made the playoffs in the past two seasons. I hate them. Also, that was a very deserving losing season for the Red Sox too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad to see a new team reach the playoffs and have success as a team

    ReplyDelete